my collection

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Homecoming


Attention all high school students,
It looks like Homecoming season is among us! Probaly one of the best highschool memories you can ever have until prom. Even I one of the few that have no school spirit whatsoever have decided to participate in this years events, because it is my senior year. Dress shopping has never been so stressful. Finally i have found my dream dress (vintage b&w striped 1 shoulder mini dress)now all i need is the jewlery and clutch to match.
Tell me how your homecoming was! what you wore and did. I would love to know!!!
ttfn
p.s thats not my school just a pic i got off Bing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to say anything you want
its all good;)

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones