my collection

Monday, August 30, 2010

my new shoes!

Ok so I've been blogging a lot lately but btw school and work, I've had no time to take any pics. I was supposed to post all the outfits I wore on my first week of school last night but I fell asleep.Unfortunately I still haven't had the time to take the pics HOWEVER I totally forgot that I bought sooooo many shoes that I can show right now, so I think I will.

Feel free to leave comments on any and every shoe if you please doesn't matter if its good or bad I would love to hear your opinion.
ttfn
gabby

P.S I have no idea why the bottom pics look like that but they do...super sorry.




































































2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Amazing photographs and fashion! Check out our blog :)

    www.HouseofPetroZillia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

feel free to say anything you want
its all good;)

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones