my collection

Saturday, December 5, 2009

1st blog!!!

1st blog..............
hmmmm what to type.........
well my name is gabby, short for Gabrielle( which no one takes the time to pronounce:( )
I am 16
I am from Los Angeles, California and have just moved to Dallas, Texas
I love clothes, shoes, jewelry, and anything that has to do with fashion
Fashion and music are HUGE in my life
I love to dance
I want to be a fashion designer, stylist, singer, drummer, dancer, photographer, and open up a music store one day
My dream school is N.Y.U
well that's all 4 now i guess
ttfn

no not all of my blogs will be like this
most will have to do with clothes and music and crazy randomness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to say anything you want
its all good;)

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones