my collection

Thursday, August 12, 2010

student teacher "relationship?"













So a few days ago I was watching all the shows that take up space in my dvr every week. I've got the usual set to record, Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Huge, Gossip Girl, 90210, One Tree Hill and 43 others. While enjoying my evening with my back to drama series shows, I noticed a new trend emerging in every plot line.... sweet, gorgeous, adorable girls falling for smoking hot male teachers. (YUM!!!!!! delicious combination) right???? I love these relationships (even though there close to nearly impossible of actually happening). I think the t.v writers have found a new way to keep viewers hooked, instead of always getting the good girl knocked up, we get her to have an affair with her teacher who looks like a Calvin Kline underwear model. I don't know about the rest of you television junkies but I love, love, LOVE, this concept probably because its something that would never happen even though I wish it would but none of my teachers look like Ezra Fitz!!
ttfn
Here a few of the teachers that make me want to go back to school and their star students;)























No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to say anything you want
its all good;)

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones